We have an exciting opening for an Exhibit, Sponsorship Advertising Sales Manager for key events and online media products. This position offers great potential in interesting market sectors for the right candidate, who is prepared to develop in the role.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Exhibit, Sponsorship & Advertising Sales Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Home based
Remuneration: OTE £40k+
Industry Sectors: Security & Aerospace Industries
The opportunity has arisen for a sales manager for a growing b2b event organizing / media company. This position is on a self employed commission only basis, but has unlimited potential to be part of the team in deveoping and growing events and products. It is an exciting opportunity in an exciting and interesting industry and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and earning potential, whilst giving you the freedom of working from home.
The Exhibit, Sponsorship & Advertising Sales Manager (The Manager) is responsible for raising money through the sale of exhibit space and sponsorship packages for b2b conferences and exhibitions and various online media by targeting various companies, organizations and associations. The Manager creates exhibitor, sponsorship and advertising packages according to client specification.
The Manager participates in regular company meetings, sales update meetings and conference planning meetings, as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Utilize telephone, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings, where necessary, as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for each event and media product;
- Drive sales and opportunities of our products and close the sale
- Research and develop a list of potential exhibitors and sponsors for each conference;
- Research and develop a list of potential advertisers where required;
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential exhibitors, sponsorship clients and advertisers;
- Keep records of conversations with all clients, sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers;
- Update the company CRM database as required;
- Maintain knowledge of conference timelines and sponsorship deadlines;
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed;
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information;
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development;
- Professionally represent the company at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, continuous proactive skill and /or ability required.
This position is suited to a self-motivated, professional person who can confidently work with a variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds. Diplomacy, tact and a sense of humour are important to the success of this person.