- This event has passed.
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience North America
May 7 @ 1:30 pm - May 9 @ 5:00 pm
There are 16 critical infrastructure sectors whose assets, systems, and networks, whether physical or virtual, are considered so vital to the United States that their incapacitation or destruction would have a debilitating effect on security, national economic security, national public health or safety.
• Chemical Sector
• Commercial Facilities Sector
• Communications Sector
• Critical Manufacturing Sector
• Dams Sector
• Defense Industrial Base Sector
• Emergency Services Sector
• Energy Sector
• Financial Services Sector
• Food and Agriculture Sector
• Government Facilities Sector
• Healthcare and Public Health Sector
• Information Technology Sector
• Nuclear Reactors, Materials, and Waste Sector
• Transportation Systems Sector
• Water and Wastewater Systems Sector
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience North America brings together leading stakeholders from industry, operators, agencies and governments to debate and collaborate on securing America’s critical infrastructure.